What do I get?
Personalised Cartoon Portraits
hand-drawn and painted from your photos......
You’ll receive a Cartoon Portrait of the person you want drawn. I work very closely with a photo supplied by you to produce a realistic drawing of the subject's head and face.
I then personalise the picture by adding clues to the person's job, hobbies, interests or whatever you've asked me to include.
If however you would just prefer a certain background, i.e s golf course, a beach, a garden then that’s fine too!
Whatever your requirements just tell me and I’ll ldo my best to meet them, if I can’t I will let you know.
Simply complete the order quote form and remember that I can include as many people as you like, however I must advise that A3 is the best size for groups of 3 or more.
Finally, decide on whether you would like a BW line drawing or a FULL Colour drawing,.
Create a wonderfully UNIQUE gift for friends or family.
Ideal for a 40th, 50th or 60th Birthday, perhaps someone getting married....or an Anniversary, it’s the perfect answer, no matter what the ocassion.
Give a gift they'll never forget, they'll be so thrilled to receive it, they can't wait to show it off to everyone.
A gift so personal and thoughtful it will be a gift they'll treasure for many years to come.
Order one today and bring "fun and hand-drawn happiness" to someone's special day!
How long does it take?
Delivery of artwork
Your artwork will be provided as a high resolution image in JPEG and PDF format allowing you to have it printed unto any material., this is the automatic choice.
You do have the option of having the original piece of artwork sent to you via mail (postal charges will apply)
You must inform me of your chosen delivery method so that I may apply postal charges if required.
Classic Black & White drawing
This option is for a BW line drawing. Completion time will be approx. 14-21 days of receipt of your payment, photo(s) and info.
Fun Color drawing
This option is for a Color drawing. Completion time will be approx. 21-28 days from receipt of payment, photos and info.
(Completion time will depend on drafts being approved on time, the amount of detail requested for artwork and delivery service requested)
* It would be helpful if you could order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Ordering is easy, follow the simple steps:
1. Simply tell me what you want using email firstname.lastname@example.org I will email you a quote, if you’re happy to proceed, I then invoice you via paypal.
2. Make payment and then email me good, clear head-shot photos of the person(s) I need to draw, along with some extra "inside information" about them (if applicable).
3. A draft (pencil sketch showing layout) will be emailed to you for approval prior to starting final artwork.
4. I'll send you the finished artwork by email as a high resolution JPEG as per your order.
Sizes available are 8"x10" and 11”x14”, however, detailed backgrounds will require min. 11”x14” size for two or more persons in the drawing.